A Brand New Revolution In Aesthetic Dermatology
Sponge spicules are a kind of siliceous bio microneedle that are extracted from the freshwater sponge. They can stimulate the dermis of the skin and start skin surface microcirculation. They effectively deliver active ingredients to the dermis layer of skin while also activating the basal skin cells.
They can be seen as powder to the naked eye and as a sharp rod crystal under the microscope. In just 5 Minutes, 3 – 5 000,000 natural siliceous microneedles are directly introduced into the dermis layer through hand massage.
- Single session $225
- Course of 4 sessions $750
No bleeding, no anesthetic, and no skin breakage!
SQT can be used for treatment of:
- Pigmentation & Melasma
- Sun damage
- Oily skin & large pores
- Skin redness & textural issues
- Acne scarring
- Active acne & congestion
- Fine lines & wrinkles
- Uneven skin tone & appearance
- Sun spots
- Improvement of P Acnes bacteria
- Lifting, firming, and collagen stimulation
What To Expect
How will my skin feel after SQT Bio Microneedling?
Skin will be red, which may continue for 24-48 hours post treatment.
You will feel the sponge spicules in your skin for that time (but only when the skin is touched), so skin should be treated gently; not rubbed or scratched. Aftercare products should be patted gently into the skin.
You may experience a degree of itching; this indicates the healing process.
There will be varying degrees of skin peeling. This will vary from client to client, but pigmentation will rise to the surface and look darker for a time. Acne will also have to come up and out so may look worse for one or two days.
Beautiful fresh skin will be apparent after 7 days!
For best results at least 3 to 4 treatments may be needed and can be performed 2 weeks apart.
- Cracked, damaged, or inflamed skin
- Fungal and bacterial skin infections, herpes and other viral infections
- Immune function disease, thyroid insufficiency
- Heart disease, cardiovascular & cerebrovascular disease
- Treatment with strong exfoliating acid within the past 2 weeks
- Wait 1 month after fractional laser, picosecond laser, or Thermacool treatment
- Wait 1 month after treatment with Botox or hyaluronic acid fillers
- Cancer patients please use under the guidance of your doctor