Appointments are the lifeblood of Transcend Me Esthetics. We happily hold your appointment time just for you, and it creates a very real hardship when you don’t show up. So please review our policies and cancellation fees so we can enjoy a great provider/client relationship.
Need to Change Your Appointment?
Please call or text at least 24 hours ahead. (720) 260-3731
Facebook, Messenger, or Instagram messages are not accepted for changes or cancellations.
Again, please call (720) 260-3731 to let us know.
If you are up to 15 minutes late you may enjoy your remaining appointment time, with some part of your service omitted.
Your appointment will end on time, and you will still be charged for the entire appointment.
- 24 hours or more notice = NO FEE
- Less than 24 hours notice = 50% of reserved service cost or $30, whichever is greater
- No notice (no show) = 100% of reserved service cost or $30, whichever is greater
- Walk-out or cancellation at appointment time = 100% of the reserved service cost
There will be no refunds on services. If you are not fully satisfied with your service, please contact me immediately so we can work toward a resolution.
The best way to love your products is to schedule a consultation before purchasing. Then you will have the correct products and regimen for your skin. Give us a call!
To get full salon credit for your return:
- Return product within 10 days of purchase.
- Product MUST be unopened.
- Product MUST be unused.
- The safety seal MUST be intact.
- Product MUST be in the original package AND resellable.
Opened, unsealed, and/or used products are not returnable.
Returning Shipped Products
- Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
- Customer pays return shipping costs.
- Return shipments MUST be insured and include a tracking number.
- Return shipments MUST be authorized beforehand. Contact the salon for a return authorization number.
- Products returned without authorization will not be accepted.
- Sales are FINAL on seasonal, discounted, and special order items.